GK Software SE
Tel.: +49 (0)3 74 64 84 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)3 74 64 84 - 15
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Nicholas Fraser
Management Board: Michael Scheibner (CEO), André Hergert (CFO), Michael Jaszczyk (CDXO)
Commercial Register Chemnitz HRB 31501
VAT ID: DE 141 093 347
- IP address of the accessing computer
- Date and time of access
- Browser type
- Language and version of the browser software
- Operating system of the accessing computer
- Amount of data transferred
- Referring URL
- Contact person's name
- Contact person's telephone number
- Contact person's email address
- Information about your intent
- To ensure a reliable connection to the website
- To ensure a user-friendly experience with our website
- To evaluate the system security and stability
- For other administrative purposes
- To enable the use of the services and functions of the service
- To enable registration and to create a company account
- To perform and manage the (contractual) business relationship
- You have given your express consent to do so
- Disclosure is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data
- In the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose
- It is permitted by law and is necessary to process contractual relationships with you
- The right of access
- The right to rectification or erasure
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to processing
Information on cookies
The cookie stores information, which is created in conjunction with the device that is specifically used in each case. However, this does not mean that we obtain any direct information about your identity through this.
We firstly deploy cookies to make it more pleasant for you to use our services. For example, we make use of so-called session cookies in order to recognise that you have already visited individual pages of our website in the past. They are automatically deleted once you leave our site.
We also make use of temporary cookies to optimise the user-friendliness of our site; they are stored on your device for a fixed period of time. If you visit our site once again in order to make use of our services, the cookie automatically recognises that you have already been to our site and recalls the information and settings that you entered so that you do not have to input this information once again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the purposes already mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties according to Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 f) of the GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot make use of all the functions on our website.
We use processes to statistically measure our website’s coverage. This includes information such as the length of time users stay on the site, the device used, operating system, language settings, origin, region, location and user actions.
We collect the above-mentioned information through a cookie that you set. Your IP address will be anonymized before being saved. We operate both the website and Matomo on our own systems, so there is no transfer to third parties. You can find further information on Matomo at: https://matomo.org/gdpr/
The cookie you set has a storage period of 7 days.
The statistical evaluations of anonymous users’ data are deleted after 6 months.
We assert the provisions of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR as the legal basis for the processing. This means we claim a legitimate interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our website and mitigate any encroachment on your personal rights through the default setting. In addition, you have the right to object to future processing at any time. The objection will result in a cookie that is automatically stored on your computer to prevent analysis. That means if you delete all cookies at a later time, tracking will automatically start again on a new visit because the opt-out cookie has been deleted.
- GK Software USA, Inc.
- 9121 Anson Way
- Suite 150
- Raleigh, NC 27615
- United States of America
- Tel.: +1 984 255 7995